In the course of transactions with Hill Cumorah, Hill Cumorah will collect personal information that is not disclosed to anyone or any company except as allowed or demanded and required by law. Hill Cumorah does not sell your name or other information about you to third parties.
Representatives of Hill Cumorah are only authorized to access personal information when it is necessary to perform their job duties.
Hill Cumorah collects the following types of information:
1. Identifying and Demographic Information (such as name, address, phone number, and email address)
2. Financial Information (such as credit card numbers and bank information)
3. Transactional Information (such as user names and passwords)
4. Non-Transactional Information (such as survey responses, customer service inquiries, and requests for information)
This information may be gathered directly from submission to Hill Cumorah by you, or by collection by Hill Cumorah through other means such as our websites and the technology employed by our websites.
Under certain circumstances, Hill Cumorah may share certain information with other parties as described below:
1. Necessary Third Party Service Providers. Hill Cumorah may share some or all of the information described above with third parties, including our affiliates or agents, who perform services for us or act on our behalf, when this information is needed by that party to provide products and services you have requested or already have with Hill Cumorah.
2. Joint Marketers. Hill Cumorah may share some or all of the information described above with third parties with whom Hill Cumorah has a joint marketing agreement.
3. Unaffiliated Third Parties. Hill Cumorah may share some or all of the information described above to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or in connection with a merger or sale of all or part of the Hill Cumorah business.
Hill Cumorah may change this Policy at any time, and will notify you of changes to this Policy as required by law.